Why should your puppy be taking NuVet Plus Immune Support supplements?
When puppies nurse, they rely on their mother’s milk for the antibodies they need to fight off bacteria and toxins. Once the puppy is weaned and is eating on its own, it is no longer getting the antibodies from moms milk which makes it more difficult for the body’s natural defenses to fight off anything harmful.
By 8 weeks your puppy’s immune system is at a vulnerable point. Once in their new home, the immune system is weakened by the stress of adoption and exposure to novel bacteria and free radicals in their environment. NuVet Plus fills the immunity gap all puppies experience.
A strong immune system will protect them from environmental sensitivities such as backyard pesticides, hormones, and so much more. Also, studies have shown that when puppies receive antioxidant supplements, the immune response to vaccinations can dramatically improve.
NuVet Plus is not just a vitamin. It’s an immune support supplement with a precise balance of antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, omega fatty acids, herbs, and it tastes great.
NuVet Plus is fantastic for the health and development of your puppy!
• Supports your puppy’s developing immune system
• Provides nutrients for proper growth
• Helps fortify bone structure
• Proper development of the digestive system
• Supports nervous and cardiovascular systems
• Promotes healthy skin and shiny coat
Even into adult and senior years, it offers a wide range of benefits.
• Supports healthy functioning of all of the vital organs
• Helps with itching and scratching
• Maximum skin and coat support
• Supports healthy eyes and ears
• Healthy digestive tract
• Improves energy
- Great for puppies or families with adult/senior dogs at home.
- Perfect preventative support for young dogs that are in specialized training- especially agility and hunting!
- Can be started at any age to keep joints healthy, strong, and lubricated.
For more information or to order, please visit www.nuvet.com/505538 or call 800-474-7044. Please make sure to have your referral code handy! The code is 505538